I know this is bad. But I received this blog award awhile back and never got around to recognizing it publicly. It’s time to get on the ball. What does get on the ball mean anyway? I mean… really where does it come from? It almost sounds sexual. 🙂
First up is the Lovely Blog Award presented by Tammy Gallant.
Many thanks, Tammy. I loved it when I got it, and I love it now! haha And I’ll even love it tomorrow.
The rules for this award are simple. Post the award on your blog with the name of the person who gave you the award: Tammy Gallant, a link to their blog: http://tammygallant.com/, and pass the award on to 10 of your favorite blogs:
Behold! A few of the people blogs I stalk frequent. 🙂
- Susan Bischoff
- Kait Nolan
- Stephannie Beman
- Elizabeth J. Kolodziej
- Rebecca @ Beck’s Book Picks
- Aimee Laine
- J.A. Belfield
- Lindsay Buroker
- Zoe Winters
And another award from the lovey Tammy Gallant. Ask me if I feel special?
Here’s how it works:
- I hate stories that don’t have a happily ever after (HEA).
- I’m a native of North Carolina.
- My husband regularly scolds me for groping him in public.
- I’m a social butterfly.
- I have four children all born within two years of each other.
- I hated college.
- I’ve been writing since high school.
One more! 🙂 Jemima Valentino has awarded me with a Stylish Blogger Award.
- Thank the person who gave me the award (XOXXOX Jemima! Thank you.) http://www.jemimavalentino.blogspot.com/
- Share seven things about myself.
- Pass the award on to bloggers I have discovered who are fantastic (so you can go check out their blogs).
Seven things about me:
- I recently dubbed myself a full-time writer Fall last year.
- My favorite music genre is female vocalists. (Is that a real genre?)
- I love traveling.
- I hate timeshares and timeshare resellers. Grrr! Stop calling me with your scams!
- I’m not a genre loyalist. 🙂
- Animals and children love me (they have no idea how much they get on my nerves). tee hee
- My favorite dessert is ice cream.
Now for my nominations!
This is kind of like the list from the Lovely Blog Award. 🙂 So to spice it up a little… how about the blogs I love to look at because they’re so stylish? 🙂
- Book Bound
- Bewitched Bookworms
- Bitten by Paranormal Romance
- For What It’s Worth
- All Things Urban Fantasy
- Dark Faerie Tales
- Intense Whisper
- JoJo’s Book Corner
- Wicked Lil Pixie
Wow! That was quite a run. 🙂 Thanks for making it through with me. Now that we’ve presented some winning blogs, how about some book winners! Day 2 giveaway featured Zoe Winters, author of Blood Lust. So what did she offer? 🙂
- One winner will receive a paperback copy of Blood Lust by Zoe Winters (US only)
- One winner will receive an eBook of Blood Lust by Zoe Winters (International)
Come on random.org… big money, big money! YAY!
Congratulations, winners! Emails have been sent. The winners have until Wednesday, January 12 to respond. Don’t forget to pick up your consolation prize–Control Freak: Brandon’s Story at Smashwords. Use the coupon code HZ25V which is good until February 8, 2011. Enjoy!