And the giveaways continue! First, let me introduce you to Stephannie Beman (that’s two N’s, mind you).
I’ve only known Ms. Beman for about a month now. In that short time, I’ve found her to be quite generous with sharing information about the self-publishing business and her experiences along the way.
Okay. I get a little bit excited about books, so I’m going to skip to Ms. Beman’s most recent venture, which is her novel Persephone (released just a few days ago). Have I read it? No, but I have read My Lord Hades which I was quite fond of (see review here). So what? Glad you asked. 🙂 Persephone is the sex-free version of My Lord Hades. As a writer of erotic fiction, this totally fascinates me. I cannot tell you how many times I think, it’d be nice to share my work with my mother/daughters. But oh my gosh! I just can’t imagine my mother knowing what runs through my imagination nor putting those thoughts in my kids heads (like they don’t have their own imaginations, right?). Well, having a sex-free version on my works would be a total boon.
Stephannie Beman has offered 2 copies of each of her eBooks My Lord Hades and Persephone.
Okay, here’s how it goes. Four prizes, four winners.
- 2 copies of Stephannie Beman’s eBook My Lord Hades (Spicy version)
- 2 copies of Stephannie Beman’s eBook Persephone (sex-free version)
So how do you win? Simple. Fill out the Form.
- Become a blog follower. See Google Friends Connect to the left.
- You’ll earn 1 point for completing the form and additional point if you tweet and leave the link.
- You may tweet once per day after your initial entry for an extra 2 points. Use the same form.
- Comments are appreciated, but only entries from the form count.
- Giveaway ends Monday, January 10, 2011.
- Please read the giveaway policy for the nitty gritty.
Stop by Stephannie Beman‘s blog sometime and check out her business plan.
What kind of reads do you hide from others? Don’t be shy you dungeon masters out there. 😉