I met Elizabeth Kolodziej about a month ago on Goodreads after she mentioned one of the top brick & mortar stores agreed to put her indie published book on the shelves. That totally blew me out of the water! They’re giving you real estate? Until then, I figured bookstores only ordered indie books for customers. Ms. Kolodziej is definitely a go-getter.
Bitten by Books ~ The storyline was full of action and excitement, clearly described, and I would be interested in reading more about Faith and Trent’s continuing journey.
Vampires.com ~ So if you’re sick of the same old boring vampire stories full of brooding vegetarian vamps and helpless pathetic human girls, then I highly recommend picking up Elizabeth J. Kolodziej’s Vampyre Kisses for a real magical vampire story.
Elizabeth Kolodziej has offered a copy of her eBook, Vampyre Kisses, to one international reader as well as a Prize Pack (Paperback copy of Vampyre Kisses plus a Vampyre Kisses t-shirt) to a US/Canaday reader.
Okay, here’s how it goes. Two prizes, Two winners. (Monster not included)
- eBook of Vampyre Kisses (International)
- Paperback copy of Vampyre Kisses plus Vampyre Kisses t-shirt (US/Canada only)
So how do you win? Simple. Fill out the form.
- Become a blog follower. See Google Friends Connect to the left.
- You’ll earn 1 point for completing the form and additional point if you tweet and leave the link.
- You may tweet once per day after your initial entry for an extra 2 points. Use the same form.
- Comments are appreciated, but only entries from the form count.
- Giveaway ends Tuesday, January 11, 2011.
- Please read the giveaway policy for the nitty gritty.
You can learn more about Elizabeth Kolodziej’s publishing journey on her website.
What kinds of interesting tidbits have you found about indie publishing?