Today starts the Blog Tour for I Loved You First. I’ve had some wonderful individuals volunteer to host giveaways, interviews (both author and characters), reviews, and other goodies. Wondering what we’re doing? Check out the blog tour calendar for a full list of stops!
The first giveaway starts here. Well, actually this is the second giveaway. For details on the first (Blog Tour Button Giveaway), which is for a signed copy of I Loved You First, see the entry rules here. Want to hurry to enter that one, because the number of points you can earn decrease as we near the end of the blog tour.
So what’s up for grabs today? 🙂 Why another signed copy of I Loved You First.
How to enter? You all know I like to make the entries easy. So I’m going to do my best while also encouraging comments. Here’s how it works.
- Visit the blogs on the tour and leave a comment(s) while you’re there (ask a question, mention something you enjoyed about the post or even the blog in general, just comment).
- Return here.
- Leave the link of the blog you visited and share an interesting tidbit about the blog or post in the comments. Basically give folks a reason to visit other blogs on the tour. 🙂 Think of it as a month and a half long blog hop.
- Fill out the form.
- one entry for each blog you visit and encourage others to visit in the comments below
- one entry for leaving a comment at each hosting blog you visit
- hosts will receive one point for each time their blog is mentioned in the comments (this is for a separate giveaway for a signed copy which is exclusive to the bloggers hosting the tour)
These three giveaways (two for everyone and one exclusive to blogger hosts) are the only print copies available on the blog tour. If you’re into print, these are your opportunities. 🙂
- You may leave as many comments on a hosting blog post as you’d like, but only your first comment per blog post counts.
- Hosts may enter the giveaway, but won’t receive credits for their own comments on their own blog.
- This is an International Giveaway. As long as the USPS sends first-class mail to your country, you may win. If in doubt, please check the USPS Country List.
- Giveaway ends Friday, October 7, 2011.
- Please read the giveaway policy for the nitty gritty.
To get you all started, share what about I Loved You First piqued your curiosity. Then fill in the form.
If you haven’t read the first unedited chapter of I Loved You First. I welcome you to take a look.
You’re welcome to come back as many times as you need to add new entries as you make your way through the blog tour. There’s a stop almost every day from now until September 30, so plenty of opportunities to enter. Use the same form.