It’s that time again… the day I add up all the minutes during the year and realize I’ve hit another milestone–my birthday. Woot! As some of you know, I’ve been 26 for more years than I can remember. I talked about this earlier during the year. Well, I’ve decided this year I’m not going to be 26 again. I’m going to be 27. Awesome, right? 3 squared. That sounds so much better than 26. So if anyone asks, tell them, she turned 27 for the second time.
- I’m asking for a present. (yeah… Reena isn’t being humble this time around. After all, she’s wiser and 27).
- I’m giving presents. (Cause that’s just the blogging thing to do.) 🙂
Me first! So you all know I have a Kickstarter Campaign running for I Loved You First. Please pledge. That’s it. I really need your help. And keep in mind, pledges start at a buck. That’s $1 for those who don’t speak American English. I mention this because last week I found out a quid is slang for a pound in England. I’m like, why in the world would they not just call it a pound? My husband said, the same reason we use the term ‘buck.’ Duh. Okay. 🙂
Now for your goodies! A giveaway! 🙂 I’m thinking 3 winners. What do you say?
- First Prize – Your choice of $15 worth of books from The Book Depository
- Second Prize – A book from The Book Depository ($10 value)
- Third Prize – A book from my 2011 reviews.
As always entry is easy. One addition though. To promote the Kickstarter Campaign. I’m giving extra points for those who share.
- Fill out the Form.
- Become a blog follower. See Google Friends Connect to the left.
- You’ll earn 1 point for completing the form.
- Additional point for sharing the giveaway and leave the link (Twitter, Facebook, Blog, Linked, MySpace, etc.). *Optional*
- Additional point for sharing the Kickstarter Campaign and leave the link (Twitter, Facebook, Blog, Linked, MySpace, etc.). *Optional*
- You may tweet once per day for the giveaway and/or campaign after your initial entry for an extra 3 points. Use the same form.
- Comments are appreciated, but only entries from the form count.
- Giveaway ends Saturday, July 9, 2011.
- Please read the giveaway policy for the nitty gritty.
*Prizes wherever the Book Depository Ships
One small reminder. If you haven’t picked up Shadow Cat. It’s been on sale for the week. July 2, 2011 is the last day to pick it up for $0.99. You’ll find it at Amazon, Amazon UK, Amazon DE, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords.