I’m trying to think of what I accomplished this week. Looking back, I’ve done more stressing than anything. Every week I seem just a wee bit more unproductive… not that I’ve been very productive recently anyway. I never took the time I need to reboot after releasing I Loved You First. I went straight into seeking reviews, then onto the blog tour.
Normally, I take about a month to relax after completing a huge goal. I’m pooped. Anyway, this isn’t a whine fest. This is just me recognizing I need to take some time to unwind. Yesterday, I started that. I still spent quite some time worrying, but I also took some major time reading. Today, I’ve done pretty much nothing but read. I can already feel my mind relaxing… enjoying life a little more.
Hopefully I’ll be on track and ready to work come Monday. So…
Here’s how it works: comment on any of the following posted hosted by bloggers then return to the kickoff post and enter to win. And of course, you can always comment on the prior weeks’ posts. So the new posts up for this week on the tour are:
- Books R Us – Review
- Romance in the Backseat – Excerpt
- My Need to Read – Interview
- The Book Diva’s Reads – Review
- Cat’s Thoughts – Review/Giveaway
- Mercurial Musing – Review
Nice, short list this week. Be sure to get your comments and entries in. The tour is winding down. We have just over a week left. 🙂
- Looks like I’m still two books behind.
- My current reads is Eve by Anna Carey. I’ll finish that tonight, which will put me one book behind, then I’ll start on Lord of the Vampires by Gena Showalter.
- I’m thinking with the short break I’m taking, I’ll be caught up by next Wednesday. 🙂 We’ll see.
In Other News!!!!
I’ve decided to do another Goodreads giveaway for Shadow Cat. Sales have slowed a bit for that title, and I’m looking to revive a little interest. Not sure if it’ll have much of an effect, but it doesn’t hurt to give it a shot.
When you’re at your wits end, how do you unwind?