As you might recall, last week I took a break from the writing-related nonsense. 🙂 I have to say, I’m quite refreshed and feeling a bit of motivation. I even managed to get a wee bit of writing done. I’ll get to that, but first…
Your weekly reminder: We’re down to one (1) signed copies of ILYF. I’ll announce the winner of the blog tour button giveaway on October 1. So you won’t have too long to wait. Until then, try your shot at the one listed on kickoff post.
Here’s how it works: comment on any of the following posted hosted by bloggers then return to the kickoff post and enter to win. And of course, you can always comment on the prior weeks’ posts. So the new posts up for this week on the tour are:
- All I Ever Read – Interview/Giveaway
- Words I Write Crazy – Review
- The Phantom Paragrapher – Review/Guest Post
- Reviews by Molly – Review
Another short list this week, so be sure to get your comments and entries in. Just two more days left. Exciting! 🙂
- Edit Chasing Shadows ~ I looked at this today (or maybe it was yesterday) and edited maybe a paragraph
- Finish/edit one scene a day. Currently at 8/50
- Get it to an editor (If I earn enough through sales to pay for one, otherwise this might be one of those works which doesn’t get published for awhile. No more dipping into family funds for my publishing ventures. After 3 releases, this business should be self-sustaining, and if not, well… it’s not going to become a money pit.)
- Release by January 1 (hopefully – pending the funding I mentioned above)
- Finish writing/editing Regina’s Story ~ Didn’t work on this (needs to sit before I start polishing it)
- Write the darn scene by the end of the month Completed Working Wednesday #21
- Take a couple of days in early October to polish it
- Release Regina’s Story by November
- Finish writing/editing Injustice is Served ~ Finished the story I started during WW#21.
- 5/7 complete – Finish 1 story a month so the first drafts will be ready by November
- Polish them in November/December
- Release before Christmas
- I’m not sure how many books I read last week, but I finally caught up.
- My current reads is Ashfall by Mike Mullin. Once I finish his book I plan to start Uglies by Scott Westerfeld.
How do you feel after returning from vacation? Sluggish? Full of Energy? Tell me.